Rose Acre Farms meets or exceeds all federal, state and local regulations for public health and food safety in egg production, and also voluntarily meets the standards of a variety of other industry groups. Some facets of our compliance and certification program include:
- Our facilities are compliant with all FDA egg safety rules.
- We use HACCP-based farm and processing operations.
- Our facilities and products are United Egg Producers certified.
- All breeder and commercial flocks meet required NPIP (National Poultry Improvement Plan) standards for disease monitoring
- Processing facilities are SQF 2000 Level 3 certified.
- Pasteurization of egg products meets or exceeds USDA, FSIS requirements.
- Processing plants follow strict cGMP (current good manufacturing practices) requirements.
- We have invested in the use of ICIX to provide customers with needed information in a timely efficient manner.
- All required locations are registered as required by the Food Safety Modernization Act.